Professional Mandarin speaking MC
Angela is fluent in both English and Mandarin (with the ability to translate in both directions on the spot). She’s also well presented, disciplined, diligent and vivacious. She makes the perfect professional Master of Ceremonies for any business or social event.
Angela grew up in China, and now lives in Sydney after studying here. This youthful but mature presenter speaks Chinese fluently and has a clear English speaking voice (with no accent.)
Angela works both as well on TV as she does live. She is spontaneous and is able to speak and smile at the same time. She is extremely intelligent, having received a Bachelor of Commerce and works in finance when she is not presenting.
Angela is multi-lingual (with the ability to translate in both directions on the spot), well presented, disciplined, diligent and vivacious; she makes the perfect professional Master of Ceremonies for any business or social event.
Because of her excellent communication skills and near-perfect pronunciation, Angela is also in demand as a voice-over artist.
Angela’s star is rising quickly. She has received tremendous feedback from her clients who appreciate her attention to detail and preparation.
Angela has hosted numerous events, including:
- Voice-over Macquarie Bank 2010
- Launch of Hanlong Mining 2010 Opera House Bennelong Restaurant
- MC for the Opening Ceremony of the Sydney Representative Office of the Agricultural Bank of China (Mar 2010)
- Moon Festival and 60th Chinese National Day event at the University of NSW; attended by the Education minister from Consulate-General of PRChina and the vice chancellor of UNSW (Oct 09)
- Host and interpreter of 2009 Australian Youth Talent Competition
- Host and interpreter of 2007 Business Talk of Agricultural Investment & Projects Promotion of Xuzhou China
- Organiser, project leader and host of 2007 ACISC Kingsway Cup Smart Beauty Contest & Chinese Moon Festival Party
A well crafted evening, polished to perfection with your professional touch.
-Sydney Harbour Marriott
Angela did a fantastic job at our recent event for 3,000 Chinese delegates. She handled herself very well and was confident and clearly spoken on stage. She was an asset in communicating with Mandarin speaking clients and was very adaptable and flexible with many last minute changes to the schedule. Having Angela on site with her ability to speak English and Mandarin was incredibly helpful.