Health & Personal Performance Expert
Former AFL Footballer and three-time best-selling author of ‘Ancient Wisdom for Modern Health’, Mark Bunn combines ancient Eastern wisdom and modern science to help people enjoy ‘Dharmic Living’ – our ‘natural high’ state of health, happiness & high performance.
Uniquely blending evidence-based research, traditional and indigenous wisdom (Ayurvedic medicine), plus the secrets of the world’s healthiest individuals and the highest performing business people, Mark shows people the simple steps to being happier, more resilient, more positive and productive, and how to better look after themselves (Self-Care).
In addition to his funny, highly engaging, yet down-to-earth style, what clients most love is how Mark appeals equally to both male and female (and mixed) audiences. Women love his uplifting, natural health-based messages and men are inspired by his journey from professional athlete to mental health and vulnerability advocate.
As an internationally booked health speaker – clients include CBA, NAB, Westpac, Deloitte, Duke Corporate Educ (USA), FMG (New Zealand), YPO Asia-Pacific, Hong Kong Chamber of Commerce, MLC, AMP, Toyota, Ericsson and 100’s of school, government and community groups – Mark provides real-life solutions to the difficulties facing individuals & organisations today. These include high stress, anxiety, poor sleep, resistance to change, low motivation/morale, burnout and life ‘im’balance.
With Mark, instead of the boring, sleep-inducing things everyone has heard before (calories this, exercise that!), you will learn timeless health wisdoms, proven since the dawn of time. In his words, “discover why things like sun gazing, earthing, living in tune with nature’s cycles, connected relationships, doing one’s dharma, and developing higher consciousness, are far more important than having a six-pack, grinding linseeds or activating our bloody almonds!
Regular comments include, “amazing”, “life-changing” “finally something simple that inspires me to change”, “best PD day in 23 years”.
For an inspirational, high-energy, high-fun session around the time-tested wisdoms of health and high-performance, tailored for our hectic, modern lives, Mark Bunn is a perfect choice.
Mark Bunn talks about:
ZEST – Achieve your NATURAL HIGH
High energy, low stress, life balance, work success
Being healthy, happy & productive is easier than you think.
Mark’s research into the secrets of the world’s healthiest people, age-old Eastern health wisdoms (Ayurveda), and the latest modern science has unlocked the secret to simple, ‘time-friendly’ methods for living a healthy, high-performing, balanced work-life.
In his engaging signature keynote Mark will show you how to:
- Reduce stress/anxiety up to 30% & improve work-life balance by 40+%
- Sleep better & enjoy greater vitality, mental focus & a healthier weight
- Use sunlight and earthing to significantly improve emotional health & attitude
- Simplify modern-day health advice, reduce sick days & improve workplace morale
ZONE – The DAILY HABITS of HEALTHY HIGH ACHIEVERS
How to do 30% more… in 30% less time … with 30% less stress (and better health!)
What’s different between those who consistently achieve great results and those who are always ‘busy’ but not productive? Daily success habits.
In this engaging, super-practical keynote or workshop, Mark teaches the 10 daily habits common to ‘healthy’ high achievers. The research shows that by incorporating these same practices anyone can transform their personal wellbeing, energy levels, productivity and bottom-line results.
- The mental technique common to nearly all world-class performers
- How the super-productive stay motivated & still have time to exercise, sleep, meditate and eat well
- The rituals high performers use to enjoy exceptional energy, focus & ‘flow’
ZEN – MINDSPACE
Ancient wisdom for modern mental health
In this refreshingly simple yet profound session, Mark uses modern science to back up the age-old, ancient wisdoms of health as lived by the world’s happiest and longest-living people.
Focusing on the latest in neuroscience, mind-body development and actionable insights, delegates leave with simple, everyday practices to immediately improve their mental health, become more resilient and significantly boost their work performance.
- the 3 revolutions changing the face of mental health
- how to go beyond mindfulness and develop integrated brain function & higher awareness
- how to use morning sunlight, earthing and nature immersion to reduce sleep problems, anxiety and depression
- why connection/community, social ties and relationships are by far the most critical factors for our mental health … and how to improve them
SELF-CARE 101 – Recovery, Reconnection, Reinvention
Is your team struggling with covid fatigue, hybrid work burnout, feelings of disconnection or simply wanting to get back their pre-pandemic passion and positivity?
Would you like to help them re-ignite their mojo?
In this powerful keynote, Mark explains why Self-care is now the single-most important skill for sustainable high-performance, as well as the 3 critical areas for recharging our mental health, wellbeing, motivation and morale.
Recovery: Why it’s more important than ‘resilience’ … and the science and art of ‘micro-recovery’.
Reconnection: Why connection is everything and how to improve personal and team relationships in a hectic, hybrid-working world.
Reinvention: How to turn change and challenge into opportunity and growth.
– How to lower burnout & stress by 40+ %
– How to increase productivity by 30+ %
– How to increase creativity & improve problem-solving by 50%
– Why ‘transcendence’ is more important than mindfulness … and how to experience it
– Simple, everyday tools and tricks for better looking after ourselves!
– Timeless, proven wisdoms of health, happiness & high-performance
CONSCIOUS LEADERS (Wellbeing Program)
Where wellbeing KPIs … are as important as business KPIs
Fact: ‘Work hard, Play hard’ is gone. Today, the singlemost common attribute of high-performing businesspeople – the likes of Richard Branson, Janine Allis, Anthony Robbins, Arianna Huffington – is that their health & wellbeing is No.1.
Ideal for C-suite executives, senior managers, business owners, entrepreneurs and leaders of any kind, Conscious Leaders is a paradigm shifting keynote or workshop perfect for any off-site leaders retreat or business event.
- what the world’s top performers do to maximise energy, exercise, sleep & motivation
- how to supercharge performance with circadian medicine/chronobiology (natural cycles)
- why meditation (‘Transcendence’) is now a non-negotiable for elite-level performance
- how to reduce stress by up to 50+% & improve ‘life balance’ by 40+% (how to switch off)
- how to increase productivity with positive psychology, gratitude & journaling
- how to champion wellbeing & self-care for your entire team or company
- how to do it all within ever-increasing work demands
REMOTE WORKER Wellness
How to boost mental health, social connection and productivity in physically isolated teams
Covid-19 may have amplified it, but the trend towards ‘remote working’ is only just beginning!
The key question is, how do we ensure our teams cohesively stick together and …
– transition to working from home quickly, ergonomically & without sabotaging our home-life?
– negotiate the tricky terrain of changing family &/or partner dynamics?
– avoid mental health issues such as anxiety, loneliness & social isolation?
As one of Australasia’s leading health experts, and having researched remote working trends for the last decade, Mark’s unique session not only helps you protect your people’s wellbeing but to simultaneously improve your bottom-line results.
“A recent Stanford study showed one company’s at-home-workers produced one extra day a week worth of productivity while saving $2000 in rent per worker. The future is now.” Mark
In this session, Mark will help your team;
– maintain high-level optimism & positivity, focusing on ‘opportunities’ not problems
– establish critical boundaries between work & home to maintain a balanced family life
– boost immunity and emotional resilience
– transform saved travel time into improved health, fitness, sleep & relationships
– scale personal performance to ‘Beat the Busyness of Business!’
CONSCIOUS LIVING Mind-Body WORKSHOPS
YOGA • MEDITATION • NUTRITION • BREATH
LIKE TO …
- spice up or chill out your conference or create a happier, calmer workplace?
- have your team learn simple tools for combating stress, anxiety, exhaustion & negativity?
- boost morale, motivation, mindfulness, productivity and positivity?
Now you can with an entertaining workshop or conference energiser with Mark Bunn and Annie Ellis-West – an internationally trained Yoga teacher and nutrition coach. Enjoy …
Live, onsite workshops &/or virtual sessions. Mini-yoga or stretching segments can be incorporated into any conference or off-site event or try ‘Desk-yoga’ for your workplace.
Diet & Nutrition Wisdom:
Short talks or breakout sessions on topics such as; Healthy eating for people on-the-run, Home cooking tips & tricks, Food secrets for optimal energy, focus & calm.
Guided group sessions in basic mindfulness techniques through to more advanced practices.
Learn the latest breakthroughs of breathing for boosting all-round health and mind-body performance.
* All workshops based on practical, hands-on activities and suitable as stand-alone sessions or to complement one of Mark’s inspiring keynotes.
Mark will change the way you think about wellness and quite possibly your life.
-Robert S. Conlee - CEO Neways International - Utah USA
One of the best sessions I have ever attended, Inspiring, Engrossed from start to finish
-Suncorp Top 100 Event
In 12 years I have never had such a positive response to a presentation!
-Gavin Cohen – Pedders
One of the best talks ever’, ‘Highlight of the 2 days!