"Mr Body Language"
Allan Pease, ‘Mr Body Language’, is an expert on relationships and communication who is known worldwide for his ability to engage, inspire, entertain and motivate his audiences. Having researched and studied selling, relationships and human communication for more than 30 years, Allan is supremely qualified to teach simple, tested and lasting skills and practical techniques to improve personal and professional lives.
Allan’s messages are focussed on getting results and are relevant to any area of life that involves winning people over. He delivers his messages in a very dynamic, humorous way that inspires his audience to use his ideas immediately.
In a highly entertaining, fast-moving presentation, Allan takes audiences through powerful communication techniques and teaches how to decode other people’s behaviour – including opening and buying signals – and how to use this insight. He also shows how to decode the wide range of everyday clues that we come across in phone calls, face-to-face encounters, meetings and negotiations.
One of the world’s top speakers, Allan can connect with any audience from the boardroom to the shop floor. He has addressed audiences in 70 countries, and his programs are used by businesses and governments to teach powerful relationship skills and improve their bottom line.
About Allan Pease:
Allan’s own record in the field of selling, motivating and training is equalled by few others. A born achiever who started his career at age 10 selling rubber sponges door to door, Allan was the No.1 national salesman for a company selling bed linen and cookware by the time he was 17 and, at 21, he was the youngest person ever to sell more than $1,000,000 of life insurance in his first sales year.
With co-author Barbara Pease, Allan has written over 18 best-selling titles, and sold 27 million copies worldwide including The Definitive Book of Body Language and Why Women Don’t Listen and Women Can’t Read Maps. Amongst the world’s most successful non-fiction authors, their books have been translated into 53 languages.
Allan Pease is a Certified Speaking Professional, recipient of the National Speakers Association Australia ‘Award for Excellence’ and been inducted into the National Speakers Association Hall of Fame.
He is also a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts (UK), a Fellow of the Institute of Management, a Fellow of the Lifewriters Association, a Paul Harris Fellow (UK), a JCI Senator and an Honorary Professor at ULIM University (Moldova) and Moscow State Technical University.
Allan Pease talks about:
Allan’s sessions are tailored to his client and audience and are always powerful, practical, easy to use and to remember. They include:
The Answer reveals the remarkable Brain Operating System known as The RAS. This session teaches you how to program it to achieve anything you want out of life. Allan Pease delivers this hard hitting, life-changing system with classic Pease humour so your audience laughs as they learn, and they receive the skills to achieve anything! Your audience will learn:
- How to decide what you really want in life
- The RAS – your brain’s GPS/ SEARCH ENGINE – how to program it to take you anywhere you want to go
- How to set ambitious, fulfilling and significant business and personal goals
- How to overcome roadblocks, obstacles and tough times
Communicating For Results
- How to get the best results in business by understanding what people are really thinking
- What men & women need to do to get on in business
- How to avoid arguments, disagreements and conflicts
- How to get co-operation and gain credibility
- Communication styles: understanding the differences between the sexes
Body Language – It’s Not What You Say
- How to spot if someone is lying or hedging
- Sales and negotiation – reading across the table
- How to develop instant rapport and get co-operation
- How to read between the lines of what is said
- Why men should never lie to a woman
Questions Are The Answers
- How to get interest and keep attention
- How to motivate others to WANT to join your cause
- How to give powerful presentations
- Why the law of averages always works
- The 5 Solid Gold Questions that never fail
How To Be A People Magnet
- How to make powerful lasting first impressions
- How to effortlessly turn any situation to your favour
- How to be a great conversationalist
- How to make others feel important
- How to become a ‘human magnet’
Persuade the opposite sex
- Why men offer solutions but hate advice
- Why women talk so much and men so little
- Why men really can’t do more than one thing at a time
- How to get the opposite sex to say yes
- The “Five Golden Rules for Success”
- How to find your prospect’s Hot Button and get more “yesses”
- How to play “The Numbers Game” to make selling easy
- How to make people feel comfortable with you and want to say yes
- How to decode body language cues so you can do business with anyone
- Network, negotiate and sell like a PRO! (Even if you don’t think you’re a natural)
Allan’s expertise in body language and communication continues to change the way companies do business and how people communicate. He offers a unique, refreshing insight into understanding human behaviour which ensures that your audience will listen, laugh, learn and be inspired like never before.
What a sensational close to our conference! We could not have chosen a better speaker to end our business sessions! Absolutely hysterical and oh so accurate! Allan Pease is a must-have speaker for any retailer or company whose employees require negotiation skills!
-Liquor Stax Aust. P/l
When Allan Pease entertained us at our staff breakfast, his message not only appealed but enriched the personal and professional lives of staff from the Chief Executive to the Managers to the Tradespeople and the Greenkeepers.
-Australian Jockey Club
Excellent Presentation! Allan’s presentation was most appreciated by our audience. His material is not only entertaining but also very informative and useful. Allan’s style and delivery adds a new dimension to the conference.
WOW… Allan provided very useful insights into day to day behaviour which benefited all 120 retail managers who attended.
Having such a diverse group of people from the Asia Pacific region can be a little daunting for any speaker, but not for Allan. His presentation was fun, exciting, inspirational, controversial and a topic of conversation between participants for the next few days.
-Hewlett-Packard Asia Pacific
He is a great communicator and a wonderful entertainer. Many of our delegates have told me they didn’t want him to finish.
-Wella (UK) Ltd
We had a major Awards Dinner and couldn’t decide between a comedian or a credible, intelligent after-dinner speaker. With Allan Pease, we got both.
Allan was really well received by the Audience. He well and truly lived up to his reputation