Tony Christiansen is an international speaker. He is humorous, bold, entertaining and inspirational as he recounts the tale of his unforgettable story.
His presentation tells of the adversity he has faced since the age of nine when a horrific railway accident left him with real challenges. Although it was a terrible thing that happened, Tony has never allowed it to slow him down. In fact he has achieved more in his life than most of us are willing to even try.
Tony's extraordinary achievements include:
- Successful businessman and best-selling author
- A qualified lifeguard honoured by World Surf Lifesaving Federation
- Olympic gold medallist in shot put discus and javelin
- Second degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do
- Racing car champion
- Qualified Pilot creating New Zealand aviation history
- Qualified Scuba Diver
- In December 2002 against all odds climbing Mt Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest mountain
- Married for 25 years with 3 children
A fascinating and moving keynote speaker, Tony's personal anecdotes are hilarious. His stories cover real life situations where he rescued people, had motor racing mishaps and generally caused a great deal of hilarity as he throws everything into doing things that most people wouldn't dream of. All from a man who lost both legs when he was nine years old.
Today, Tony finds delight in every living moment and shares his passion and enthusiasm with audiences around the world.
Inspirational and entertaining, Tony leaves audiences with an insight into what can be achieved with determination, belief and a burning desire to succeed and accept life's challenges.