Streetwise leader, corporate and teamwork strategist, keynote speaker
Rob Redenbach is the best-selling author of What I Didn't Learn at Harvard. Drawing from experiences that include taking part in drug raids with the FBI in Los Angeles, training Nelson Mandela's bodyguards in South Africa and providing personal protection to aid-workers in war-torn Iraq, Rob provides compelling insights into leadership and resilience.
Rob helps business leaders and high-performing teams to:
• Reduce conflict and improve cooperation
• Communicate with significantly greater confidence
• Enhance teamwork, trust and mutual respect
• Become more resilient - in business and in life
Rob is ranked by Business Review Weekly as one of Australia's Top 10 professional speakers and has presented at over 650 major conferences. He is one of a handful of professional communicators who is capable of engaging corporate audiences in all three forums of conference speaking: after-dinner, plenary keynotes and interactive workshops. At the 2012 Global Leadership Summit in Singapore, Rob shared the speaker's platform with Apple's co-founder Steve Wozniak, Nobel Laureate Muhammad Yunus and National Geographic explorer Sylvia Earle.
As a professional presenter Rob never uses PowerPoint; instead he uses humour, story-telling and audience participation to provide memorable educational experiences.
More about Rob Redenbach:
A graduate of Bond University's Dispute Resolution Centre, Rob Redenbach is a Nationally Accredited Mediator. He has a Master of Arts (with Distinction) from the Australian Graduate School of Policing and has completed Executive Education at Harvard University in the United States. A former member of the Australian Defence Force, Rob also served in British Special Forces.
Based on Australia's Gold Coast, Rob regularly presents to business leaders and high-performing teams nationally and internationally. Rob's clients include: ANZ, Bechtel, Dunlop, Fuji Xerox, General Electric, Griffith University, ING Direct, Johnson & Johnson, RP Data, Seagate Technologies, Shell, Telstra, Toshiba, Westpac and Zurich Financial Services. Rob has been featured in a range of media outlets including: the ABC's Midday Report, Sky News Business and The Financial Review.
Rob Redenbach talks about:
• Leading the Way brings to life the experiences in Rob Redenbach's autobiography What I Didn't Learn at Harvard. Dynamic, down-to-earth and refreshingly funny, this live presentation provides highly practical insights into leadership and influencing behaviour. If you're looking for a message that will entertain and empower your audience, this keynote is the perfect addition to your next conference or staff development session. Leading The Way can be presented as a plenary keynote (60 minutes) or a breakfast, luncheon or after-dinner speech (30 minutes).
• Words to Action uses public speaking as a vehicle to explore communication and resilience. The program, however, is much more than a presentation skills course and provides a fresh perspective on teamwork and personal accountability. Words to Action is presented as a full-day workshop at a location of the client's choice. Inherently flexible, the program can also be adapted to suit more compact time frames. It is intended for small groups (usually between ten and twenty participants), however larger audiences can be accommodated upon request. Whether the audience is small or large the program remains a dynamic mix of facilitated discussions and collaborative interaction. And it's also good fun. In just one day participants will gain knowledge and skill they will benefit from for years to come.
The way Rob interacted with our team of 350 staff was tremendous. You could have heard a pin drop from the time he walked on stage until his closing. The feedback post his presentation has been first rate . . . humorous, great message, entertaining, real . . . all very positive. We really enjoyed his involvement.
Rob immediately hit the ground running, capturing and holding the group's attention from start to finish . . . not bad considering the broad demographic in the room. Rob was effectively able to deliver his address drawing in parallels to our market with a blend of humour and his own inspiring experiences.
Our entire team loved Rob's Streetwise Leadership workshop. It was an invaluable reminder to all of our managers to constantly re-evaluate their attitude and behaviours and most importantly to avoid complacency.
The WorkPac Group
Redenbach’s workshop was a first-class introduction on how to manage both organisational and personal security and has helped our organisation identify threats and manage risk more effectively. Highly recommend.
Rob is one of those few presenters who can entertain, inspire and educate an audience . . . simultaneously!
The passion, commitment and real-life experiences Rob outlined can be directly incorporated into our business to make a DIFFERENCE!
Pioneer Construction Material Pty Ltd.
The team found the content interesting, enjoyable, and most importantly, valuable. Most were surprised by how (as salespeople) they could relate to, and gain value from, something a ‘trained killer’ had to say! If anyone is looking for a keynote presentation which has valuable messages, I would not hesitate to recommend you.
Interactive Pty Ltd
Rob Redenbach's presentation was by far one of the more inspiring and impactful messages delivered to our team in a very long time. Rob’s opening immediately caught the attention of our 120 delegation and with ease he successfully opened the door to his world. His message delivered great focus on the importance of thinking out side the square, emphasising the importance of adjusting, adapting and achieving our goals and missions through thinking differently and working smarter. Rob's interaction with delegates intensified his presentation, making the experience real. His personable nature and professionalism is definitely a key element to making his presentation memorable and meaningful. Thanks Rob for a job well done – and for opening our eyes to the bigger picture!
Rob Redenbach's facilitation allows the learning process to unfold at a rate paced to the individual and the team, creating a unique connection between learning outcomes and their application within the business environment. I personally commend Rob to organisations seeking to redefine their leadership courage in today’s fast-paced commercial world.
We just completed the YPO-WPO Global Leadership Summit, in which Rob was a speaker. On an agenda filled with the 'best of the best' from around the world, Rob provided a unique and compelling session, and left the audience wanting more. I would highly recommend Rob as a speaker for any senior level audience, and would work with him again whenever given a chance. In addition to effective, he's a great guy, friendly and easy to work with.