Master communicator, author, photographer and award-winning leader
Inspirational and passionate, Lucy Perry is a rule breaker, ideas maker and communicator. An award-winning leader and highly successful businesswoman who sets the stage on fire with her fast-paced speaking style, humour and emotive story telling, Lucy is also a published author, adventurer and photographer.
Lucy led a successful creative services firm for 20 years before she took on the start-up challenge as founding CEO of a brand new women's health charity. In less than three years at the helm, Lucy built the team and the communication strategy, which raised $7M for the work in Ethiopia of legendary Australian obstetrician Dr Catherine Hamlin.
Lucy now uses her super powers for writing and speaking about leadership and team building, communication, changing the world and creative thinking.
A fast-paced and entertaining speaker, Lucy also speaks on adventure travel, successful self-publishing, technology and innovation, not-for-profit success strategies, gender equality, diversity, rule breaking and entrepreneurialism. Her audiences vary from sales teams and executives to students and medical professionals, social media professionals, bankers and government policy developers.
In addition, Lucy's photography skills and knack for writing have taken her all over the world including to Cambodia where she has shot images that illustrate the challenges of maternity care in the remote rice fields. She has worked on creative communication for some of Australia's biggest brands including the National Rugby League, Amnesty International, Boral and CSR.
Lucy Perry's achievements are many and varied and include:
- Being the first and only Australian to be listed in the world's top 30 #socialceos
- Using her knack for social media and clever technology to bring an Australian niche charity a monthly post reach of more than 20M. Her social media clients report instant results.
- Becoming a recipient of a Kindness Award from the Wake Up Project
- Winning the 2015 Women's Agenda Emerging Leader award in the not-for-profit sector
- Being nominated many times and named a finalist twice in the Telstra Business Woman of the Year Awards.
Lucy is also the creator of the world's first childbirth education program written specifically for men, and run in pubs all over Australia, and the author of the best-selling book that accompanies the program, Cheers to Childbirth.
Lucy Perry is perfect for conferences and events where delegates are ready to be inspired to make a difference and literally change themselves and the world.
Lucy Perry talks about:
- Social media - Learn from a master communicator and one of the world's top 30 #socialceos on how to develop and engage an online community and the keys to doing it with with fun and flair for measurable ROI.
- Killer Communication - An award-winning creative and thought leader, Lucy will help you to discover the secrets to business communication success and how to make sure your message is heard.
- Doing business differently - Lucy will take you on a rollercoaster ride of fascinating experiences and business learnings from a 20-year career as a master communicator, world changer and trailblazer. Discover how to do business differently, why fun should be a factor in your strategic plan and how ordinary people achieve the extraordinary.
Some presentations really REACH their audience – Lucy has that preciously rare skill. I was so moved, and so inspired! Brava!
Connecting Up Conference, Gold Coast
From the minute Lucy spoke, the whole audience was captivated. Her ability to incorporate humour and compassion into a clear business message is unlike no other! Highly recommended speaker.
You were gutsy, inspirational and so damn funny.
Wake Up Project’s Women Leading Change, 2015
Lucy Perry delivered an incredibly inspiring, entertaining and authentic presentation at our conference series. She was professional, flexible and creative in tailoring her presentation for the audience. It was a pleasure working with Lucy.
Lucy impressed our audiences with her fast-paced, vibrant and thoroughly entertaining presentation. Lucy is a wonderful storyteller; she delivers her messages with candour, humour and a realness that is often missing from the corporate speaker circuit. We highly recommend Lucy to any organisation that is looking for a speaker who is smart, informed and funny. Your audience will love Lucy.