MC, Keynote Speaker and Corporate Entertainer
When organising conferences and events, having exactly the right person at the front of the room is essential.
Since 1998, Greg Ward has hosted conferences and events, presented keynotes and entertained groups ranging from 10 to 10,000 attendees throughout New Zealand and Australia.
Whether it's a professional Master Of Ceremonies role you need filling, or a dynamic and informative Keynote Speaker, Greg Ward has the skill, the experience and the testimonials to match. Or perhaps you are looking for a wow-factor Corporate Entertainer to delight your guests or delegates?
Greg Ward offers a multitude of options from his life-long passion for the world of the performing arts - from seamless conference facilitation, tailored business presentations to high-class corporate entertainment.
Your strategic partner in your event success
Greg Ward asks the question, 'What do you want to achieve from your event?' Whether as a standalone performance or in conjunction with his professional MC and keynote speaking roles, Greg offers a range of entertainment options to enhance any conference or event. He provides exceptional service and value for conferences, gala dinners, awards evenings, showcases, road-shows and more.
Alongside Greg's business MC capabilities, he is also an engaging and inspiring speaker with a range of keynote presentations.
- The only way is UP! - Inspire your delegates with this compelling and learning-packed address focusing on Greg's exceptional business growth from rocky start-up to Westpac Business Awards finalist.
- The BUSINESS of Show Business - Who says business and creativity don't mix? Greg distills the key factors leading to his success as a top-rating MC, speaker and performer and translates the learning for YOUR business. An inspirational business wake-up call.
- High Performance Teams - From his background in the NZ Military, through his role as Project Team Leader at PriceWaterhouseCoopers and into the creative realm of professional theatre production, the one overriding factor in all of Greg's successful ventures has been the team approach.
- Curtain UP! - Condensing a lifetime of sales, public-speaking and performance experience on stage and behind the lectern, Greg arms you with the tools to present with passion and emotion - and have your message heard.
Greg began his career in the entertainment field, and those skills are continually being honed through his work in the industry. For a memorable awards event, combine Greg's MC skills and any of his shows in a professional and highly entertaining package.
- Off the Cuff - Combining top-end musical improvisation skills with witty audience interaction and set comedy pieces, this show has everything!
- Almost Elton - Greg Ward sings and plays live in this comedy tribute to the king of pop, Sir Elton John. It's a 40-minute after-dinner show that has guests wondering, "Is that REALLY Elton?"
- Tailored Event Options - Greg is a creative whizz-kid. Talk to him about your event and he'll work with to create a memorable and specific package, just for you.
This cleverly put together show was fast, funny and highly entertaining. Greg's performance was outstanding as he was able to thread elements of the conference into the show. His ability to think on-the-spot and his musical talent is extraordinary. Most of all, it was obvious he was enjoying what he was doing. Greg got the big thumbs-up from our delegates, and I can safely say that he made the evening our most successful ever..."
Almost Elton is a show stopper and a guaranteed way to wow a crowd. I heard many people comment “who needs the real Elton!”